Friday, January 7, 2011

January 2k11

Holy cow.. I am so sluggish at blogging.. Well where do I start... We love our new house.. It is so nice and big.. It makes us so happy :) Jackson had a bit of a run in with the law so needless to say he is now attending C.S. Lewis academy.. he is doing so good there though... As for me.. I am still LOVING my job with Gold Cross Ambulance... it is so nice!!! I love my station family!! I work at GC station 2.. I work with a bunch of terrific people.. my partner is great.. yep I am lucky!!! I still LOVE EJA too.. they treat me like gold! Richard is still on graveyards at the Prison.. He is a sergeant.. He is awesome too!!! All is well with our little family.. I saw the cardiologist two weeks ago and got a great report.. who could complain! Anyway life is busy as usual.. We are working hard to get out of debt.. Thanks to NB who put us on a do able budget!! He is a huge life saver!! I am so thankful for him!!! Well so much for now..I have pics I will get on here soon!!

No comments: